Dr. Santosh Kesari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Santosh Kesari?

Glioblastoma patient

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

Dr. Kesari and his entire team went above and beyond to personally take care of my mother. They fought to get her the best innovative treatment for her glioblastoma, after we were given little hope. Dr. Kesari gives patients his phone number, so patients can reach him at any time. We usually email him and he always responds right away, which is a relief to find in a doctor! We searched for a long time to find a proactive doctor who was open-minded and positive. He is the best, and we are so grateful to have him and his staff on our medical team!!!

Amazing - caring - helpful

Posted on July 14th, 2017

I am so grateful to Dr Kesari for his help. He is brilliant and creativity in addressing my heath issues. He really cares and is persistent in dealing with the insurance companies so I can get the help I need. His staff it's wonderful and very competent also.

Posted on July 7th, 2014

Very caring and actually interested in his patients. Taking care of my daughter with a long term illness, he visited us in different care facilities on his own time. Dunno of many physicians who actually do that. He employs the "healing touch" with his patients. Taking time to shake your hand which makes me feel that a doctor does care. He is smart and will ffup his cases as needed. I was able to call him in person to discuss my case. He is the greatest! Try him...

Dr Kesari

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Nice guy but over worked. poor follow up.

Posted on August 23rd, 2009