Dr. Santosh Mathen Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Santosh Mathen?

I'm a lawyer and businessman

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Dr. Mathen has treated both me and my wife. She had a broken ankle and a badly sprained ankle. My medical issue was less serious . When she required immediate attention, she was able to see him immediately. He was knowledgeable, concerned and both his diagnosis and treatment were excellent. Apart from being a highly skilled Doctor, he is a lovely person. It is obvious he gets a lot of satisfaction from helping his patients and spends time getting to know them. Neither of us have had to wait more than 5 minutes to see him. We are lucky to have found him. We have dealt with many orthopedists and he is of the highest quality as is his administrative staff and partners.

Posted on August 4th, 2014