4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Santosh G Menon?

Great Doctor

My grandpa was at a different hospital where they had given up hope. We were able to contact Dr. Menon and transfer my grandpa to Dr. Menon's care. With in hours of speaking to Dr. Menon, my grandpa was transfered from Good Sam to Christ and treatment with Dr. Menon began. Dr. Menon was very kind and spent a lot of time explaining his plan for my grandpa and he never gave up hope on my grandpa. I was very impressed with his compassion, bedside manner, and how he handled our situation. I wouldn't reccomend anyone other than Dr. Menon.

Birth Control

Dr. Santosh G Menon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.

Dr. Santosh G Menon Is this you?