Dr. Sapna S Brahmbhatt Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sapna S Brahmbhatt?

Pain & more pain

Removed wax from my ear using instruments. This procedure was very painful.

The Ear Nose & Throat accounting dept. and receptionist is one of the least professional people I have EVER encountered. Before I could finish my sentence she very rudely interrupted me and immediately started saying she cant do anything about the $140 invoice she pushed to a debt collection agency and I should just pay my bills.... DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN INSURANCE DISPUTE ABOUT THAT BILL!. I was outraged by how little respect or care she gave to the people who are spending thousands on their services. Before she hung up she said she would call the cops if I call back about this. I WILL NEVER EVER GO THERE AGAIN!! I promise they will screw you over in bills!

I read some negative reviews about her people answering calls. They must be very angry people. The Doctor AND woman in her office were very helpfull and kind.Acuual more than any doctor I went to. So dont believe the naysayers .

Great doctor with great bed side manner.

Patricia Figliola

It was a pleasure to meet Dr. Brahmbhatt.She immediately made me feel comfortable and confidant in her skills as a Physician.I would highly recommend her to my friends.

Spot On

After surgery I lost my voice. Dr. Brahmbhatt did an excellent exam and told me one vocal cord was paralyzed. She said that the other vocal would compensate for the paralyzed within the year but my voice might be higher. Nine months later I was talking well and my voice was normal. She takes time with the patient and is spot on with her diagnosis. She explains procedures and treatments thoroughly. I highly recommend her.

- Dr. B. was very easy to talk to about my problem. I felt she listened to what I had to say. - Dr. B. explained what she was doing when she examined me. She was very mild mannered and I felt comfortable with her.- It's too soon for me to comment on whether he diagnosis is correct or on after visit care.- I would highly recommend Dr. B.

Great Doctor Terrible Office Staff

Office staff are rude and disingenuous. Doctor on the other hand, has been great and has readily returns phone calls even when not in office.

Seems bothered when calling the office to discuss a problem. Poor bedside mannor. I won't go back to her.

what a great doctor!

I honesty can't believe anyone would complain about this doctor! She is compassionate and takes her time to explain things in detail. Never a rushed appointment. I guess some patients are never satisfied, even when they go to an excellent doctor.

this doctor was great, she was right on with a problem many other ear doctors could not treat. I thank her for the time she spent with me and the great treatment she gave me. I feel great after seeing her one time and I had this problem for two years. thankyou doc

Dr. Sapna S Brahmbhatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freehold, NJ.