Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sapna Murthy has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
This lady is a quack, and I am being nice. I never met this lady before and had some serious concerns of which I told to the medical assistant. She told me to get undressed and the doctor would be in. I questioned this as I had never met the doctor, had some concerns, and certainly did not want to discuss my concerns in a sheet. I was told that is the way she does things. In enters the doctor and she radiates ice. She barely looked at me, did the exam, and then after instead of letting me get dressed and return to talk to me, she sat there and typed on her computer while questioning me about birth control. Since I am past that stage, and had other concerns, I felt she was very disrespectful. Then, she ordered some tests and I have did not hear back from her at all! The Pap smear result came in the mail after about a week and a half. My mammogram test was not negative and I needed additional studies but after two weeks the call came not from her but from the hospital's radiology dept. (Crittenton doctors and the hospital in general is incompetent. After having me sign off so my other mammograms could be compared, the report says previous films weren't available!) Still waiting to hear back on the third test I had more than two weeks ago! I called today and did not hear back yet. Funny, as my ultrasound tech did say there were some concerns but dr. Never called with the results. Avoid Sapna Murthy-she is a horrible doctor borderlining on negligent!
Dr. Murthy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Lady Hardinge Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Saint John Hospital & Medical Center
Dr. Sapna Murthy accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsContemporary Ob/Gyn Pc, 1202 Walton Blvd Ste 216, Rochester, MI
Dr. Sapna Murthy is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rochester, MI.