Saqib Ahmad Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Saqib Ahmad?

Posted on November 26th, 2017

'Dr. Ahmad is very thorough. He made sure I knew all of my options. He also assured me that I was in good hands. He's an excellent OBGYN! He came to visit me in the hospital every day after my surgery. His staff is friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend Dr. Ahmad to my family and friends.'

Posted on August 20th, 2017

Dr. Ahmad is amazing, and very caring, He took the best care of me throughout my pregnancy always answered any questions or concerns I had . The office staff is amazing so friendly and professional what a great experience. Thank you to Dr . Ahmad and staff.

Excellent physician

Posted on May 29th, 2017

Dr. Ahmad was absolutely the best Dr. I've ever had! His staff is amazing too! I can't imagine going anywhere else after the level of care we received. He takes time to explain things, is very knowledgeable and upfront, his office runs on time, and they return calls when they say they will.

excellent

Posted on February 7th, 2017

I came to Dr. Ahmad because my friend recommended him after I developed high blood pressure. I was very nervous about going to the hospital and the medical model of birth. unlike some other doctors I have seen, he has been calming and supportive. He doesn't just say this is what we are going to do, or try to scare you in to doing what he thinks is the best, but he tells you the pros and cons and respects your decisions with out judgment. He has a gentle kind nature. All of this seems like it should be standard for doctors, but I have learned they can be the opposite. He is a gem!!

Posted on December 10th, 2016

I am so fortunate to have chosen Dr Ahmad. He is compassionate and listened to my concerns although they were running late. Usually I go to woman OBGYN's but he treated me with such respect and knew what I was trying to explain (reading between the lines). Dr. Ahmad went above and beyond while trying to figure out my gyno issues. He listened and applied his expertise and experience in a very professional and compassionate manner. I had a da Vinci robotic hysterectomy and am so lucky to have had such an exceptional surgeon!

Posted on December 9th, 2016

To give credit where credit is do would be an understatement...So, when stumbled upon Dr. Ahmad… I was a new mom, first pregnancy, no health risks, happy and joyous pregnant woman - My first appointment reassured my husband and I that we were in the god-like hands of the top qualified doctor with a team of sweet nurses so IF anything did happen... We were in the clear right? Well, let me explain something... You never know what is going to happen, and IF your no risk pregnancy turns into a high risk one.. l you better fall to your knees and pray to God you have Dr. Ahmad and his team to keep you going, the best cheerleaders, the best care, the best listening ears, he was so attentive to respond after hours, they were so attentive to handle any communication between my job and my office visits. On my final 6 week check up, i told him... I wish you were a family practitioner, dentist etc.... Because I wouldn’t want any other doctor ever again. My family is thankful for this man and so am I, without him... I wouldn't be alive and well, and neither would our daughter.

Excellent!!

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Very friendly, always willing to listen and answer any questions, gets to know the person not just the patient, makes you feel comfortable during exams. Best doctor ever. He delivered all my children. His personality is outstanding and he has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever been to. I Love Dr. Ahmad!!!

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

He is an excellent doctor. He is always very helpful. His staff was caring. When it came time to deliver my son he was right there. He checked on me twice while I was in labor on his time off. I felt like he truly cared about me. I recommend him to everyone I know. :)

Passionate doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2016

He actually listens and hears what you say. Speaking from personal experience I have total confidence in his ability and expertise, he knows his stuff and takes good care of you accordingly. He also has a great sense of humor.

Give Dr Ahmad a try, you wont be disappointed! He's the best!

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Dr Ahmad delivered both my boys! He was great with me! I wouldn't go anywhere else. He is kind, friendly, understanding... the list could go on and on. Give him a try! You will be happy.

Thank you Dr. Ahmad

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Our whole family loves Dr. Ahmad! He's always friendly, caring & overall a wonderful Doctor. He has delivered all 3 of our littles and we wouldn't consider going to anyone but him. During our most recent delivery, Dr. Ahmad came right into our room and chatted with us while the nurses hooked up my IV. He was very supportive & kind during the delivery. We are thankful to have found such an amazing Doctor!

Compsionate doctor!!!

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Dr. Ahmad and the rest of the staff at Ladies First Healthcare are absolutely wonderful! He tells you every thing based on your benefit in mind in long run. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them in the future!