Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sara A George has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. George has the worst attitude and bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. She has a rigid 15 minute per patient policy so if you are a few minutes late or have more concerns than a common cold, she will flat out tell you she does not have time to discuss. In addition, she was openly discussing my situation and my medications at the front desk in front of her staff and a packed waiting room. Doesn't this violate HIPA laws? Again, because she will tell you that she double books, she is trying to get you out the door ASAP so violating privacy laws or common sense discretion do not concern her. She also does not follow up on obtaining test records or past medical records. In my case, these were critical due to the nature of my illness.
Dr. George is amazing. My family has been seeing her for years. Unfortunately she is out for a couple months and her staff has gone from caring to not giving two cents about the patients while she is gone. Dr. George would never have allowed this kind of behavior if she was around. She will be back in January, so if you can wait I would suggest it.
I have so much respect for this physician that I encouraged my entire family to change doctors and elect her as their PCP. Dr. George is everything you want in a doctor - intelligent, responsive and very caring. I give her my highest recommendation, and have not felt the same way about any other doctor besides my own father who was a cardiologist.
Dr. George is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Sara A George accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSage Family Medicine, 413 Summit Blvd Unit 201, Broomfield, CO
Dr. Sara A George is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Broomfield, CO.