Dr. Sara E Adams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara E Adams?

I love Dr. Adams and her staff, they are all kind and compassionate people. They truly believe in taking care of their patients and made me feel so much more comfortable than Coastal Cancer. So glad I made the switch to Dr. Adams - she is extremely smart and has a wonderful way of explaining things and exudes the best of bed side manners! I will be forever indebted to this Doctor and her team for their love and support on my journey and I can happily say I am Cancer Free!

Looks at the total picture

Dr. Adams is willing to listen. She will look at your total medical situation as opposed to one specific symptom.

Type 2 Diabetes