Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara Allgood
Dr. Sara Allgood, MD, FAAFP, FACEP is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with other offices in Charlotte, NC and Concord, NC . She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Allgood is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Kings Mountain Hospital and Anson County Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sara Allgood has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Allgood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kings Mountain Hospital
Anson County Hospital
University Hospital - Charlotte
39 Years Experience
Medical University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Sara Allgood accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sara Allgood in this video.
Dr. Sara Allgood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.