Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara Benveniste
Dr. Sara Benveniste, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA (and 3 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Benveniste is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center, Northwest Hospital & Medical Center and Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill. She speaks English.
Dr. Sara Benveniste has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Sara Benveniste is my new doctor as of 2010. She is awesome, she is now located at Swedish Physians Greenlake clinic. I have had several visits with her and refferals, I have even had my hip replaced under her PCP care. She is warm, courteous and has a sense of humor she is not pushy but does urge her patients to be proactive in their care regement.
Dr. Benveniste is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
11 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Sara Benveniste accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sara Benveniste in this video.
Dr. Sara Benveniste is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.