Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara J Bernstein
Dr. Sara J Bernstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellington, FL. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bernstein is affiliated with Wellington Regional Medical Center and Bethesda Heart Hospital. Dr. Bernstein has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sara J Bernstein has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Women's Health
- Laser Surgery
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Child Birth
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 74
I highly recommend Dr. Bernstein. She is an extremely knowledgeable and capable OB/GYN. I have been under her care for over 5 years and trust her implicitly in providing quality care for me. She is a great listener and I have the utmost confidence in her. Her staff is very professional and calls to her office are always returned within a reasonable time. Thanks to Dr. Bernstein and her wonderful staff!
ttthe doctor herself is absolutely AMAZING shs really really seems caring and tries to help and spends a lot of time with you. the staff however is AWEFUL i left 3 messages for a nurse to get my results and no response i actually had testing done and had to contact the hospital myself for the results
I am looking for a new doctor & after reading the previous review for this doctor, who I had been a patient of, I decided to share my story. I too had surgery, was in severe pain for one year, then found a neurosurgeon at Bethesda Hospital to correct the problem by performing a second surgery. I will always have permanent numbness on one side in the groin area. Although Dr. Bernstein had a second physician assisting (a urologist), it is not clear which one caused the damage to me. The neurosurgeon did lean towards the urologist but we cannot be sure. Since the second surgery I have not returned to either of them. I think Dr. Bernstein can be compassionate and I was hoping my experience was a single, unfortunate event, for myself and for her, but reading about someone else's one year of post-op pain has made me feel very concerned. Also, as stated in other reviews, the office had an inadequate waiting area, very, very long wait time, & less than adequately trained staff.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bernstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Sara J Bernstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Women Care Llc, 10131 Forest Hill Blvd Ste 130, Wellington, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sara J Bernstein in this video.
Dr. Sara J Bernstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellington, FL.