3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sara J Bernstein?

Unhappy

Was a patient for many years recently left because of long waiting in exam rooms. While waiting room was empty. Dr juggled rejuvenation and Gyno all the time keeping people waiting. My time was just as important. If I was late I would get a late fee. Or a no show fee. They coded me 2 times wrong leaving me with a huge bill several times. Dr wouldn’t fix this left my insurance to look into it.i had to eat the mistake which was over $1000.00 no one cared. I found that leaving was just as hard to get records transferred as well. Took forever. Money seemed to be more of concern to office then my care I should of billed for my time.

Very compassionate

Very compassionate dr. You can tell she truly cares!?

Excellent Physician and Wonderful Person

I highly recommend Dr. Bernstein. She is an extremely knowledgeable and capable OB/GYN. I have been under her care for over 5 years and trust her implicitly in providing quality care for me. She is a great listener and I have the utmost confidence in her. Her staff is very professional and calls to her office are always returned within a reasonable time. Thanks to Dr. Bernstein and her wonderful staff!

Acts like she cares...but doesn't

Was a patient for over a year. Waited 45 minutes in waiting room, another 40 in a room, no apologies and Dr. And staff acted as if they couldn't be bothered. I went to a different OB/GYN, and the experience was much better.

Wonderful Doctor

ttthe doctor herself is absolutely AMAZING shs really really seems caring and tries to help and spends a lot of time with you. the staff however is AWEFUL i left 3 messages for a nurse to get my results and no response i actually had testing done and had to contact the hospital myself for the results

Surgery complication

I am looking for a new doctor & after reading the previous review for this doctor, who I had been a patient of, I decided to share my story. I too had surgery, was in severe pain for one year, then found a neurosurgeon at Bethesda Hospital to correct the problem by performing a second surgery. I will always have permanent numbness on one side in the groin area. Although Dr. Bernstein had a second physician assisting (a urologist), it is not clear which one caused the damage to me. The neurosurgeon did lean towards the urologist but we cannot be sure. Since the second surgery I have not returned to either of them. I think Dr. Bernstein can be compassionate and I was hoping my experience was a single, unfortunate event, for myself and for her, but reading about someone else's one year of post-op pain has made me feel very concerned. Also, as stated in other reviews, the office had an inadequate waiting area, very, very long wait time, & less than adequately trained staff.

Dr Bernstein did my surgery 16 months ago since then I have had another surgery to try and fix that surgery I have been I pain for 16 months my leg is still numb I have had shots and therapy still in pain With no end to it in sight I hope nobody will ever exp6 erience the pain that I have endured all these months from what was supposed to be a fairly simple surgery

Shouldn't be ob/gyn

Apparently the plastic surgery/cosmetic part of Dr. Bernsteins office is # 1, woman with a problem or an annual pap test, sit and wait. She should just get rid of that part of her services since no one in that office wants to be bothered with it. Long, long, wait with no explanation or apology. Laser, cosmetic, etc. patients all went first even after they just walked in. Very annoying after I was already sitting in an empty waiting room for over 45 minutes. Staff unfriendly and there was a dog in one of the rooms. ...Won't return....

Dr. Benstein is awesome! She takes her time and cares about her patients. I love going there because I know that I am not going to be treated like a number, but like a real person. It is obvious to me that Dr. Bernstein really cares about her patients.

Dr. Bernstein is very accommodating for working women. She has seen me on short notice and has accommodated my late schedule. She is also very thorough in her exams and in her diagnosis. Dr. Bernstein is easy to talk to as well.

poor office management

Had a 9AM appt, filled out paper work and then left after waiting 45 min without any indication when would be taken to evaluate laser treatment . Was not expecting to meet with Dr. but with technical staff. The only comment from office staff was that would be seen shortly and I waited another 15 minutes before leaving

Dr. Sara J Bernstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wellington, FL.