Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara G Braunstein
Dr. Sara G Braunstein, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Braunstein is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. Dr. Braunstein has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sara G Braunstein has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 20
I took a chance that this doctor would be better than the last Resurrection doctor I had. I am so glad I took that chance. She is willing to listen to your symptoms, take time to evaluate problems and provide helpful care. She is interested in treating the complete patient not just a disease. She has been absolutely on target in working with me to manage my healthcare. The wait time in her office can be long but her care and treatment plans are well worth the wait.
The people at her office had no idea what they were doing and didn't do their job so I had to go back for an appointment. The quality of people working at her office was very poor. The nurse gave out wrong health information. I waited over an hour and then, she was running behind and skip over some things that was important. I would not recommend her to others. She needs to revamp her whole office and manage her time better.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Dr. Braunstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Sara G Braunstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sara G Braunstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.