Dr. Sara G Braunstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara G Braunstein?

Dr. Braunstein was very kind, and listened to my issues--giving me logical answers to my questions. She has a great deal of knowledge, and was informative to my concerns.

My Thoughts

I took a chance that this doctor would be better than the last Resurrection doctor I had. I am so glad I took that chance. She is willing to listen to your symptoms, take time to evaluate problems and provide helpful care. She is interested in treating the complete patient not just a disease. She has been absolutely on target in working with me to manage my healthcare. The wait time in her office can be long but her care and treatment plans are well worth the wait.

Dr. not recommended

The people at her office had no idea what they were doing and didn't do their job so I had to go back for an appointment. The quality of people working at her office was very poor. The nurse gave out wrong health information. I waited over an hour and then, she was running behind and skip over some things that was important. I would not recommend her to others. She needs to revamp her whole office and manage her time better.

Dr. Sara G Braunstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.