Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sara C Wood has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sara C Wood has the following 15 expertise
- Women's Health
- Fecal Incontinence
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Prolapse
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Sara C Wood is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Each step along the way Dr. Wood listened to me and allowed me to really understand what my prolapse meant. I was unsure about surgery before going to my first appointment, but the time she took to explain everything to me made it seem like a simple decision. And I am so glad I made it! My surgery went well and recovery was so much easier than previous surgeries. The office staff really cares as well, and I am grateful for all their help. Without a doubt, see Dr. Wood!! I have recommended my mother and sister to her along with all my friends!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Sara C Wood accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsGynecologic And Reconstructive Surgery Ltd, 621 S New Ballas Rd Ste 2002B, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Sara C Wood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.