Dr. Sara Wood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara Wood?

This IS NOT Sara Wood! She has brown curly hair, with glasses and freckles. She is not a nice person and horrible doctor. There is a reason they use this nurses picture as hers, it is to hide the MONSTER inside! Girls, DO NOT LET SARA WOOD TOUCH YOUR VJJ!

Posted on July 1st, 2017

Total Care

Posted on February 15th, 2014

Dr. Wood is a brilliantly talented skilled surgeon who demonstrates genuine care and totally focused on best outcome for her patients. GOD BLESS her. Dr. Wood did a complete vaginal hysterectomy and I am doing fantastically. Any women considering a hysterectomy should consult with Dr. Wood.

Thank You Dr. Wood!!

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Each step along the way Dr. Wood listened to me and allowed me to really understand what my prolapse meant. I was unsure about surgery before going to my first appointment, but the time she took to explain everything to me made it seem like a simple decision. And I am so glad I made it! My surgery went well and recovery was so much easier than previous surgeries. The office staff really cares as well, and I am grateful for all their help. Without a doubt, see Dr. Wood!! I have recommended my mother and sister to her along with all my friends!

Posted on July 15th, 2016