The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara Case
Dr. Sara Case, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with other offices in Hartford, CT and Derby, CT (and 2 other locations). She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Case is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, New Milford Hospital, New Milford CT and Sharon Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sara Case has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sara Case is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.