Dr. Sara I Diaz Valentin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara I Diaz Valentin?

She is a warm, talented doctor. She takes on hard pelvic & bladder cases, and thinks outside of the box on how to help each case individually. I think her gift lies in being a good listener, and engaging the patient to understand their problem fully. She tried something (safe) but experimental on me and it worked. So many other doctors had turned me down, or just said to live with the pain. I Highly recommend her for a visit if you have pelvic issues. --FYI-She works at Reid Hospital now.

I felt like I was in great care with Dr Diaz. I highly recommended her anyone that is needing her expertise. She treated me like I was her only client and took time to explain things to me and make be feel comfortable. On the down side everytime I have been in this office the staff is rude, very unfriendly and unpleaseant ,over all they aact like you are bothering them by just walking in the door and heaven forbid you ask them a question.. I am not l coming there because I want to bother you I am there because of health issues. I don't want to really be there anymore then you want me there. If the clients are that much of a bother to them, maybe they should find different field.