Dr. Sarah S Donaldson Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sarah S Donaldson?

I was treated for an aggressive tumor, and throughout the whirlwind that is medical treatment, Dr. Donaldson functioned as an emotional anchor. Apart from her (I assume) extensive and thorough medical knowledge, she was the most "human" individual I experienced. I found that most of my caregivers focused solely on the technical aspect of medicine. This was not the case with Dr. Donaldson, who was always optimistic (which can be a challenge to find in the Oncology dept.). Whenever I saw her, she would instigated conversations, even if only about the mundane, to help draw me from the redundancy of daily therapy. I feel an enormous gratitude to her for aiding me to live outside the sterile halls of a cancer center, and helping me to have the ability to sit here and write this today.

Prostate Cancer

Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types and which doctors treat it.

Dr. Sarah S Donaldson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.