Dr. Sara E Johnson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sara E Johnson?

She is competent and amazing. My children have been seeing her for 12 years now!

Worst service Ever!

I received a Bill from this office almost a month ago.. This bill was sent to me in error. I have never been to this office nor do I have children. I have called numerous times to get this figured out and the billing department IS NEVER THERE. I have left voice mails and no one has called me back. How did they even get my name and address when I have never been there? No one is willing to answer my questions or even talk to me about it all I get is " Call Back" Worst office ever!!!!!!!

Sad to leave!

Dr. Johnson has been seeing my son for 6 years, and my daughter for a year and a half now. Unfortunately, we're having to part ways because the drive is becoming too much now that we're on the south end of the valley. She is very caring and understanding, and takes her time with my children. The only downside to Dr. Sara, is she's only in on Mondays and Wednesdays, which makes it tough to get into see her. Overall, she's an excellent pediatrician and we're very sad to have to part ways with her and Rebecca! :(

Dr. Sara E Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.