Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sara E Wood has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Wood took time to get to know me and my family personally. She really cared about answering all of my questions thoroughly and provided me with great resources to help me during my pregnancy. She is caring, considerate, and has a good sense of humor! I would definitely recommend Dr Wood to any friend who is expecting a baby.
The doctors and staff at Wasatch OBGYN are professional, caring and attentive. Dr. Wood has a talent for remembering all of her patients and making then feel important. I've always had a positive experience whenever I've had to see another doctor or nurse practitioner at Wasatch OBGYN or even when i had to call the on call doctor in the middle of the night withwith concerns. I highly recommend Wasatch OBGYN!
13 Years Experience
Kansas City University of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Sara E Wood accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sara E Wood is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Ogden, UT.