Dr. Sara Folden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara Folden?

Office Staff and Nurse terrible service!

Posted on April 5th, 2012

Personally I like Dr. Folden. Her staff is a detriment to her practice! The front desk could never smile or say hi or goodbye(not to mention their incompetence regarding billing and insurance matters). I the customer had to initiate the greeting. Dr. Folden's nurse is just useless and worthless. Out of all of her staff Dr. Folden is the only one who would look you in the eye and give you a greeting. Practice your due diligence and check out the office staff and get a feeling for how they behave.

Fed Up with poor patient service.

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Dr. Folden came less than highly reccomended to me from a good friend. He warned me that the worst of what I could expect is long waiting room times and extremely long appointments as Dr. Folden is the ONLY doctor in the practice and will ping pong between rooms/patients during your schedulded visit. As I am new to the area, I did not want to stress myself trying doctor after doctor and just decided to go to Folden Family Practice.MISTAKE. HORRIBLE MISTAKE.First instance of why it was a mistake: Improperly diagnosed an EXTREMELY BAD (Emergency Room at 2am worthy) bladder infection as a simple run of the mill UTI. The antibiotics nor pain medicine were strong enough to actually do me any good. Upon taking the pain medication prescribed, I started uncontrollably vomitting. I called the emergency number left on Folden Family Practice voicemail repeatedly, to no avail. Left messages and eventually gave up. It was not until my friend called HER PERSONAL CELL PHONE that I received a response, some two hours later. Could have saved myself a lot of hassle by just going to the ER, apparently.Second instance of why Folden Family Practice is a mistake, the time in which they take to fill a prescription. I am on anti-depressant medication and medication for ADD. There have been NUMEROUS occassions (I define numerous as more than THREE) where I have called in to have my perscriptions filled and not only NOT received a return call, but not even had the scips refilled! I was not made aware that my ADD medication cannot be called in to the pharmacy, that I must go and personally pick up my scrip and drop it off. I am currently on day SEVEN of not having my medication as Folden Family Practice has NO RECORD OF MY INITIAL call to refill and am suffering from the withdrawal symptoms of my anti depressants. Third reason as to why Folden Family Practice is a mistake; their patient customer service is abysmal. After speaking to the "head nurse", I was told contacting my doctor and requesting a return call for me was out of her hands beyond "leaving a message". When I asked if I could be placed on hold or transferred to my doctor, she told me SHE IS NOT EVEN LOCATED IN THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE. How on earth is this possible? I would not reccomend this doctor to anyone. I am absolutely FURIOUS I have spent money here. I am so hurt that I also opened up to this woman about my emotional, family history in an attempt to help myself just to find out she could care less about my health, my stability, or even calling to check up. Thanks Folden Family Pratice!

Great caring office and Dr. Sara Folden is a very compassionate,caring knowledgeable, Dr.

Posted on April 26th, 2011

New patient

Posted on December 23rd, 2009

I was looking for a new doctor for my teenage daughter (she's getting too old for her pediatrician) and found Dr Folden. She is a wonderful physician, my daughter loved her! Great personal attention, easy scheduling, thanks so much!

Posted on October 5th, 2015