Dr. Sara A Habibian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara A Habibian?

impersonal and unconcerned

Gave me the wrong testing done, never called with results, said she call back never did. Coudnt give me any clue as to whats wrong and why I have severe pain before bowel movement, pelvic pain ,pain during sex, back pain, cysts, hormone issues. She was unconcerned and didnt try to help. She was short and had a attitude. Went there for a proper diagnosis for possible treatment never got any answers they just got my money. Never will go back.

My first 2 visits

On the first visit , well maybe she was having a bad day. I just didn't feel comfortable and the exam room didn't seem as clean as I thought it should be. It was a rainy day and patients may have tracked in dirt. But on the follow up visit, she was very pleasant and spent time with me and talked with me about my options and the exam room was very clean.

Great Doctor and Staff

Very thorough doctor and wonderful, courteous staff. The nurse and secretary are so nice and the doctor listens well expecially when I was in pain and promptly ordered a scan which found a tumor. Great bedsid manner. She helped me tremendously when I had to have my hysterectomy and went over everything with me.She followed up and called. They are all great staff and I feel comfortable going to her office.

Great experience

I really appreciated how I was treated at my appointment. After calling me back the MA took my vitals & asked a few questions of my health & concerns. I was asked to wait in the Dr.'s office which was less than 5 minutes. She came in reveiwed my chart and began promptly asking me about my gyn history and about any concerns. After exam I got dressed and went back into her office and discussed treatment options. She is extremely thorough and I know I have found my gyn for life!

O

Just love this doctor

She is very personable and informative. She makes feel comfortable and safe. I give her thumbs up!!

not n hurry

not happy with this dr. don't care about the degrees, i'm in pain and told her I was in pain, told her nurse, phone not working disconnected.

I loved that she met with me first...made me more comfortable.

Dr. Sara A Habibian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, TN.