Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sara L Hartsaw has the following 1 specialty
Showing 2 of 2
Incredible Surgeon In Gillette
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Sara L Hartsaw - Posted on January 27th, 2017
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Sara L Hartsaw - Posted on December 7th, 2016
33 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Sara L Hartsaw accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHigh Plains Surgical Associates, 3100 W Lakeway Rd Ste 1, Gillette, WY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sara L Hartsaw in this video.
Dr. Sara L Hartsaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gillette, WY.