1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sara J Qazi?

Never going back!!

My two year old has a fear of going to the doctor. He crys and screams during the whole visit which is very stressful embarrassing and I just feel so badly for him. Dr. Husain shows very little sympathy and does very little to help cure my sons fear of going to the doctor. She usually just does what she had to do and then gets out of the room as quickly as she can. On our last ( and final) visit I was trying to get my son dresses so we could leave and he was crying because he had just gotten two shots. I was having a really hard time wrestling him to get him dressed because I was 8 1/2 months pregnant and the nurse comes in and tells us we have to leave because my son was being too loud. She escorted us out if the building with my son only wearing a diaper and it was December! I have never been so mad in my life!

Bad

My 7 year old daughter had gone to her for years for little more than shots and a cough here or there. A few years ago I had an incident where the doctor spent more time telling me about her kids than listening to me tell her about the reason i was there. She acted like she knew my daughter more than I do and blew off my daughters issues as being a "busy bee". After an unexpected visit to the ER with my daughter, it came to be that had the doctor actually listened to what I had said and done a simple standard test for these symptoms, then she would have caught the issue instead of causing my daughter to have further tests with specialists and facing possible surgery. All of this could have been avoided with a simple antibiotic. Very displeased and angry to be quite frank!!!!

She has a weird personality. Talks too much about herself. Seems very insecure and told us many times how busy her day is and made us feel that wwe were peasants and it was a treat for us to be seen by a diva of her high standards.

Horrible

Worst peron I ever met. Shows no compassion for parents and was mean and hurtful toward my child. Should not be a pediatrician.

My favorite thing about Dr. Husain is that she knows my daughter by name even outside of the office!!

Dr. Sara J Qazi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.

Dr. Sara J Qazi Is this you?