Great for the whole family!

I recently started seeing Dr. Diaz for both myself and my nine year old daughter. I was nervous about going because I haven't been to a doctor since my last prenatal exam. Not only did she make me feel at ease and not judged like I've felt with other doctors, I was comfortable enough to tell her about all of my health issues while she listened intently and gave me multiple recommendations to try instead of writing a prescription and shooing me out the door. She is amazing with my (very shy) child engaging her with fun questions to get the information she needs. I'd reccomend her to anyone of any age! No matter how long it's been, how much you dislike the doctors, or how many bad experiences you've had she'll completely change your mind!

Wherever Dr. Diaz goes, I will follow

Dr. Sara Diaz has been my PCP for 4 years. She has been the first doctor to ever make me feel like a person. She's thorough and isn't just phoning in her visit when I see. She has taken her time to sit, talk, catch up, and then assess. She is a one of a kind Doctor. I have referred many friends and family to her. She has helped me so much as a PCP. The office is great as well. I never have to wait and after my vitals are checked, Dr. Diaz is soon to follow.

Dissatisfied patient

Run, don't just walk away from this practice. Their office etiquette is terrible, they leave you on hold for 30 minutes during a medical crisis. Dr. Diaz does not know how to treat patients, her assistant takes days to return phone calls. There have to be better offices in North Andover to choose from.

Excellent Doctor!

Listens well and takes time with the patient.

Mistake-prone office staff

Constant problems with wrong information in my chart, prescriptions not being sent to the pharmacy, misinformation, patient requests not being followed. Very bad office staff that many have no idea what they are doing. I would not recommend this office. Dr. Diaz is ok, though.

Dr. Sara I Diaz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Andover, MA.

Dr. Sara I Diaz Is this you?