Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sara R Irvin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
For those of you that had complaints about the staff being "rude", you were probably treated that way because that's how you treated them.I have NEVER been treated rudely by any member of the staff. Granted sometimes the wait was a little lengthy but show me any DR's office in this area where you don't have to wait. Dr Irvin is one of the few DR's that truly listens to what her patients say and acts on what they tell her, within reason. When I was critically ill in 2014 she was by my side all the way and saved my life. I will be forever grateful and I'm hoping she will open her new practice very soon. I would return as her patient without hesitation.
I like her very much! She is caring, kind and listens.. She made a personal call to me about a lab test result and after talking with me on the phone, she said she wanted to test me again to make sure the diagnosis was correct. No doctor ever made a personal call to me ever. She will not prescribe drugs if they will not cure. The wait is not long and is the same on average of any appointment.
14 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Sara R Irvin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sara R Irvin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kent, OH.