Dr. Sara L Johnston Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sara L Johnston?

Dr. Sara Johnston

I've had nothing but a plesant experience with Dr. Johnston. Yes, she can be busy at times but always finds time to fit me in the schedule, whether from a PA or herself. Recently, when I thought I may be having a miscarriage she fit me in immedietly and seemed genuine and concerned during the visit.

Don't go to her!!!!

She doesn't care about her patients. She's is as cold and icy as her eyes are blue. I decided to take another route with my gallbladder and she kicked my entire family out of her practice because I sought a nutritionist. 5 yrs later I still have my gallbladder. Just couldn't believe she kicked my kids out of her practice as well. She was always quick and never eager to listen to your issues, just ready with pen and paper to prescribe for all her kickbacks off of prescriptions. She's a joke!

RUDE STAFF

Very rude staff when I called to make appointment. I have never come across a Doctor's office that is so rude to their patients.

Don't go to her, she's really rude and doesn't truly care about her patients. Her staff is just as bad, how is this place still in business?!

Sara would stand with her hand on the door knob while I tried to rush through all my questions. The last straw was when she apparently read an MRI and told me all she saw was my uterus. A second opinion confirmed a very large fibroid that required surgery. She was awesome as a resident but as the years went by, she spent less time with me and I totally lost my confidence and trust in her.

Avoid ths doctor

I was with Sara for years and got terrible care. She would stand at the door with her hand on the knob while I tried to rush through my ailments/concerns. The straw that broke the camels back was when she supposedly looked at an MRI and said the mass detected was just my uterus. I went to another doctor who said it was a fibroid. One large enough to require surgery which got rid a lot of back pain. I felt this doctor just didn't have the time for me or give me the care I deserve. I have since found another doctor who is great. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone!!

Take your family to a vet instead

This woman calls herself a doctor and has no compassion for any one but her banker. She does not return calls, she is slow as snail, she doesn't know the meaning of her oath. She is the worst excuse for a doctor.