Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sara Kaffe has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kaffe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Elmhurst Hospital Center
46 Years Experience
Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Sara Kaffe accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1 Broadway, Elmhurst, NY
Dr. Sara Kaffe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, NY.