Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sara A Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
i am satisfied with my doctor because i think that she makes best diagnosis and medication for the complex and complicated patients. but if you think that she has a time to talk with you so much, it is not true. in fact i think that she does not have enough time for myself, her office is busy all times during a day. may be she needs to bring several experienced nurses in her office. in conclusion, she is one of the professional and trust-able doctors in this city.
Dr. Sara A Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Hospitalist Group Of California, 8816 Foothill Blvd Ste 103, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Dr. Sara A Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.