Dr. Sara H Koritz Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sara H Koritz?

Horrible Doctor

Dr. Koritz is a horrible Dr. During an outpatient surgery, she starting explaining to me that she didn't think she could complete the surgery and she would have to refer me to a specialist because she had not done that many of these. She always seemed unsure of herself and had a smug attitude and not very personable!

So sad she is leaving. She is a wonderful gynecologist.finally found a good doctor. Now I have to search again..

I do not recommend Doctor Koritz as an Obstetrician for anyone. Fifteen years ago, Doctor Koritz delivered my baby girl via c-section and doctor Koritz was so incompetent, she cut my newborn in the face during delivery and she butchered my stomache. I am left with a huge nasty scar. After slicing my babies face, Doctor Koritz says to me, "it's superficial." Well, I can still see it on my babies face today, fifteen years later. I did not receive an apology from Doctor Koritz. STay away from her!

Dr. Sara H Koritz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.