Dr. Sara L Marcino Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Sara L Marcino?

Dr. Marcino is an excellent psychiatrist. Professional and compassionate. Gets back to you in a crisis promptly. The best.

Best Dr. I have ever seen in 57 years

This Woman Ruined My Life

I got recommended to her from a friend. I decided I needed to changed my AD meds, and was upfront on the fact that I hadn't taken them every day as prescribed and also drank alot . She decided to put me on Cymbalta, which if not taken ever day at the same time, would lead to serious adverse reactions. After researching the reviews, I promptly stopped after 3 days. I did go back to her and said I was going to not use an AD anymore and instead wanted something to keep me alert. She would not prescribe Adderalll which I have used in the past effectively, but instead gave me Nuvigil......no real clear instructions on how to take it and I ended up awake for the next 37 hours. after 3 days I was suicidal for the first time ever in my life. When I called her office, she told me to stop taking it (DUH???) and to call back in a week???????? never heard from her again and cancelled my next appointment with her.

Any doctor can write prescriptions all day long, but the patient is not going to get better unless the patient truly wants help and wants to get better. When I cried out for help, Dr Marcino was there for me and took the time to alter my meds until we got it right. I was so desperate for help, thanks a million Dr. Marcino for saving my life!!!

Great help

Thank you dr. Marciano for your caring and help

Dr. Marcino is amazing. Not only is she personable and knowledgeable, she also works with patients, rather than dictating to them. Her recommendations have always been sound and she goes out of her way to help her patients. Her relationship with patients is one of equals, a partnership in which you feel comfortable and encouraged to ask questions.

great doctor!!!!!

Dr. Sara L Marcino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, SC.