Have you seen Dr. Sara H Mccune?

Wonderful pediatrician

At this point in my life I have come to expect that Dr’s are always late and too often rushing. We have been seeing Dr Mccune for 16 weeks since my daughter was 4 days old and the attention and “service” we have received is more than I could’ve hoped for. She is very knowledgeable, timely, attentive, thorough and takes her time. She has made me feel incredibly welcome and comfortable to ask any question and any amount of questions. I’ve also found myself with health questions outside of appointments that I can email in and Dr Mccune or someone in her office will respond or call same day. Overall There aren’t enough stars to express my gratitude for the care and treatment received in this office.

Dr. McCune's office runs like a top! Rarely wait more than 10 min to get in, she is very attentive and explains her thoughts on addressing any needs very well. I would recommend her to anyone!

Dr. Sara H Mccune is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.