Dr. Sara J Mcgee Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sara J Mcgee?

Satified patient

Very understanding. Dr. takes the time to explain treatment and proceedures. Excellent bedside manner.

Her office is very disorganized understaffed as I understand people don't want to work for her and the office manager is the rudest person I've ever met.... not to mention the office is old and dirty... we will not be going back after the first visit.

The office is disorganized and the office manager is an overweight lazy uncaring nasty human being stay far away from this officeI'm

better than MSK

takes quite a bit of time. If she's running late its because she gives patients the time they need. All of my doctors have recommended her.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR

Dr. Mcgee is the reason my mother is no longer with us. Dr. Mcgee diagnosed my mother with the wrong cancer and was treating her with the wrong chemo. The office staff is horrible and so is the doctor. For being a cancer doctor no one in that office cares about their patients. Everyone is rude and they make you wait in the waiting room hours. I would never suggest for anyone to ever see Dr. Mcgee unless you do not care about living and having the correct care and treatment.

spouse of patient

Dr. Mcgee is a professional at all levels. She cares about her patients and continuously tries to improve services at her busy office. Her staff are friendly and helpful. The online portal is a great resource for patients and family.

office staff is not professional and or organized!!!

Don't recommend

I was in for my biopsy results and everytime I asked her a question she would roll her eyes at me. She made me feel very uncomfortable. I would never recommend this doctor.

Horrible

Does not return phone calls, rude, all she cares about is making money off her sick patients. If you have an appointment, bring a lunch. I waited 2 hours just to be brought back in the room, and another hour to be seen. Absolutely horrible. She is horrendous to her staff, this is why there is a new face there every other week.

Dr. Spends time with you. Does not rush.

9 - 5 Doctor

She has absolutely no bedside manners. She was my mom's oncologist for breast cancer. My mom was recently diagnosed with Metastatic Breast Cancer and was hospitalized. My mom's general practitioner has managed to see her in the hospital each day but Dr. McGee only managed to get there once. She was unprepared....Dr McGee did not review my Mom's chart prior to entering the room and had the audacity to ask her "What brings you to the hospital?" On top of this...we have not been able to get phone call back from her regarding the prognosis and potential treatment options. Like my mom's general practitioner said, "A dr is 24x7...we are dealing with peoples lives." Apparently this does not apply to Dr McGee.

Never returns calls. Rude staff.

Dr. Sara J Mcgee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.