Dr. Sara Murphy Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Sara Murphy?

Don't go to this doctor if 35+

Posted on April 4th, 2017

She is terrible with women 35+, like me, who conceive. Upon minutes of telling me my pregnancy was no longer viable she went into options for aborting the embryo with absolutely no empathy, hug or reassuring words. She blamed it on my age (I was 36 when I conceived). I'm not sure that can be 100% accurate though because studies show that younger women can also miscarry and that older women go onto have successful pregnancies. I was shocked that this would be her first response to me and my husband getting this shocking news. Earlier she'd also told us that if there was cause for concern I'd likely have had symptoms, of which we had none, so now I know that is not always an accurate statement. Beware of this doctor.

TERRIBLE Support During Miscarriage

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Dr. Murphy delivered my first child and everything was normal. A few years later, I had a miscarriage. Dr. Murphy tried to tell me that it was just a "mass of cells." To me, it was a human being. When I was struggling with the diagnosis of losing the baby, she got up and walked out of the room. At one point when I voiced concerns over losing the baby, she asked me if I was Catholic. Why do I need to be Catholic to acknowledge that I had a baby growing in me not just a mass of cells that can be disposed of? Very bad bed side manner and obviously not a believer in a baby being a human life. Would not recommend as a doctor for any Christian woman.

RUDE AND UNCARING STAFF

Posted on April 7th, 2011

I FOUND THE STAFF AT WOMEN'S HEALTH ALLIANCE TO BE RUDE AND UNCARING. DR. MURPHY MISSED A COMMON DIAGNOSIS IN MY CASE. I DO NOT TRUST DR. MURPHY AND I REGRET EVER HAVING TO DEAL WITH HER VERY RUDE STAF F

Best ever

Posted on January 7th, 2009

Most caring, professional, thorough doctor I've EVER encountered.

The best