3.6

She do not see all her patients

I was treated poorly on my first, second and third visit. I was hurt and put in danger just because the Doctor claim to be in the phone she does not see all her patients. Only the ones with conditions I had one. I am filing a bad medical practice claim. Don't risk yourself our your baby.

After 10 years of dealing with her office, I'm done

When I first started seeing Dr. O'Heron in 2004 for my pregnancy her office was a much better environment. She saw me up until my 36th week and then out of the blue was like, "Oh by the way, I don't actually deliver babies so I'm going to refer you to someone else for your birth." and was given to strangers for the last 4 weeks and had to give birth with a doctor I'd never met before. Had I known this from the beginning I would have gone to an actual OB for my entire pregnancy instead. You can't advertise that you are a highly skilled OB/GYN with specialized training in high risk obstetrics IF YOU DON'T EVEN DELIVER BABIES. The best part of her practice was her PA Madonna, once she left and I actually starting seeing Dr. O'Heron, everything went downhill. The wait to be seen went from short to over 90 minutes. When she finally saw you, she would bring in loads of other students to watch her work on you, all while not listening to your actual problems and trying to seem like she knew it all in front of her students. She advocated starting my daughter on the brand new HPV vaccine at 8 years old, saying "We just want to get her vaccinated before she starts playing in the garden" and I was incredibly disgusted at how hard she tried to shame me for wanting to wait until I could do more research on a very brand new drug. This was my last straw where I knew I had to find a better doctor, not only for myself but for my daughter as well. We both deserved someone who would actual listen to us and not shame us for wanting to do research on a totally optional vaccine! She tries to get you to buy extra unnecessary tests and services that she knows no insurance company covers so that she can dupe more money out of you. Her office manager Amanda Joiner is probably the worst of them all. She has an incredible terrible attitude and is half the reason their staff is rotated out at a high rate, no one can stand to work under her!

Dr. Oheron could not be more compassionate and caring! I would recommend her to any woman who wants and needs that little extra TLC, and lets face it who of us doesn't?

yearly physical

FANTASTIC STAFF AND DOCTOR. They took their time and were so helpful. Never had the feeling of being rushed.

Best Doctor I have ever been treated by- has saved my life!!

This woman is the most talented physician I have ever met/ she takes time, has the latest treatment plans and has saved my life.

God Complex describes her very well

After waiting 90 minutes to see her, O'Heron sat down with me and seemed to just be going over my information. I had previously been to her for pain, she advised to get an ultrasound. Ultrasound tech advised that I had "12 week" fibroids. O'Heron told me that these were so small that they couldn't possibly cause pain. She then promoted going on the pill, as well as hormones estrogen/progesterone. I shared that the latest research i've read on birth control pills (i'm 47 btw) I'm not comfortable with. Her face turned red and she became VERY defensive, stating that she Guarantees that I have not done more research than SHE had, this is a TEACHing practice, blah blah blah. This dr is relying on old information, thinks she is f'ing brilliant, and will not LISTEN to you. I think she could pretty much sum up what is wrong with healthcare today. What a whack job. I ended up walking out on her, because I realized as she accused me of interrupting her several times (I was asking questions, and couldn't get a word in edgewise in her self-indulgent/important rambling) that I would not ever trust this woman with my medical care. Nor should anyone else. Read these reviews, I should have before I stepped into the place.

Dr. Sara A Oheron is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Peachtree City, GA.