- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara B Peters MD
Dr. Sara B Peters, MD is a doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology.
Dr. Sara B Peters has 2 locations
Dr. Sara B Peters has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sara B Peters has the following 3 expertise
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Sara B Peters Accepts the Following Insurance
- 410 W 10th Ave Fl 1 Columbus , OH : (614) 293-5292
- 410 W 10th Ave Columbus , OH 43210
More about Dr. Sara B Peters
Dr. Peters graduated from the State University of New York Upstate Medical University in 1991. She works in Columbus, OH and 1 other location and specializes in Pathology. Dr. Peters is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.