Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sara J Pieper has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Pieper is the most caring, competent Doctor that I've ever experienced in my life !!! She is thorough and has a wonderful bedside manner !! She explains the diagnosis, as well as the options of how to treat the condition and is so caring in nature !!! We are fortunate to have Dr. Pieper available to the SLC area !!!
Dr. Pieper is very kind and compassionate. I have been dealing with fibroid issues my entire life and finally came to the conclusion that I needed to have surgery to rectify it. Dr. Pieper listened to my situation and made me feel completely at ease. She gave me several options and set up the appropriate appointments for me to explore those options. I decided on surgery and she was very supportive, never pushing me into any decision. She never made me feel rushed and took all the time I needed to address every question I had. I would, without question, recommend her to anyone.
First of all,I want to say that I am taking the time to rate Dr Pieper because she is an excellent physician!My experience has been wonderful.She makes you feel comfortable and give you lots of options.I've been treating my fiboids with several doctors and she is definitely the best.She is very caring and doesn't push you to do anything.You'll NOT be dissapointed.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2011, 2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Sara J Pieper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsIntermountain Obstetrics & Gynecology, 5063 S Cottonwood St Ste 120, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sara J Pieper in this video.
Dr. Sara J Pieper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.