Dr. Sara S Pinkel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara S Pinkel?

Disabled

I have been going to Dr. pinjel for over 10 yrs now and dhe is the greatest. She knows all my needs and if there is something wrong thst dhe sees in my lsb yests she notifies me right away. Ehich i really like sbout her. She getd to know you personally and doesnt dugsr coat anythong. Dhe tells you straight forwatd and the way it is

Solves most complex, Multiple Medical Conditions

Diagnose hidden conditions masked by mutlple medical conditions. Complexing new pain seperate out from other mediical conditions run test confirming diagnoses, quicker solutions, ermerge better. Medical plan to eliminate multiple conditions, purposeful life plan, and oneself is important.

Dr Pinkel is one of a kind, I am so lucky to have her

I trust Dr Pinkel, she is very caring and so easy to talk to. She goes out of her way to understand what is going on with you and she makes sure youunderstand the treatment plan

Worth The Wait

Although the wait time to get an appointment and in the waiting room can be a bit long, it is with good reason. Dr. Pinkel is extremely thorough and if the answer is not readily available, she will research it right there, with me. If there is any problem or concern, she will call me at home to check on me or to recommend a test, new medication or a return visit. If I have any questions or concerns, she is quick to return my call and discuss them. After years of having residents treat my multiple conditions as though they were all in my head, it has been a blessing to have a doctor that listens and cares.