Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sara J Richey-Lucero has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Richey doesn't really care about the patient. Just there to rake in the bucks. I have been disabled for 15 years. When I thought SSD might review me, I discussed this with her. She said "I think you can work". IS she effing kidding me???? I left in tears and have not been back since. I've heard from other people that she does not take pain issues seriously. If you have a skin rash or an ear infection, she might be okay, but if you have serious medical issues, find another doctor who will listen and take you seriously.
not up to date with her education on conditions, scoffs at patients and their knowledge, does not believe nor care about male patients, sends patients to get tested for non related illnesses and avoids the ones at hand, does not take real care of their needs whatsoever, doesn't care if they live or die and that is the God's truth
33 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Sara J Richey-Lucero accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsContra Costa Regional Medical Center, 2500 Alhambra Ave, Martinez, CA
Dr. Sara J Richey-Lucero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinez, CA.