Dr. Sara Rivette Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sara Rivette?

Dr Rivette has been my PCP for over 20 yrs. She listens to my concerns, is very polite and refers me when necessary. Greatest doctor I have ever had. Staff is kind and considerate. Will miss her.

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Dr. Rivette is amazing but her staff is extremely rude. In fact, I am looking for a new Doc just because of them and refuse to send anyone I love their way. I only wish she knew how they spoke to people because she would be mortified. The office hours are extremely short also.

Current Patient

Posted on July 19th, 2016

If you are a Weight Loss Surgery Patient run the other way. Dr Rivette can be very dismissive of your issues, she does not understand the proper care, especially by way of Mal-absorption and Vitamin levels that are special for WLS Patients. I have suffered for over 2 years with her being my Dr constantly giving her the benefit of the doubt BUT once I switched to a Healthplus HMO from BCBS that was the straw that broke the camel's back. She never wants to refer me to specialists, not even my WLS Surgeon for my yearly check ups. She would rather talk through MyChart versus seeing me for an appointment because she receives money for me being her patient each month regardless if she sees me in the office or not. She PARTICIPATES with my insurance and that is part of the HMO GAME and she is abusing it. Very sad that I have had to suffer and fight for basic things like Vitamin Deficiencies. Looking for a new PCP now...

Excellent internist.

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Very smart and trust her totally.

Posted on August 22nd, 2014

I have been going to Dr Rivette for over 20 years. She always takes time, asks questions, and does a complete exam. I have never had a long wait in waiting room or office.

Posted on January 26th, 2017