Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sara M Saginaw has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sara M Saginaw has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Sara M Saginaw has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 43
This is the first doctor I have found, since moving back to Texas, that sits down and listens to all aspects of the reason for the visit. Dr. Sara Saginaw is young and very knowledgeable about new technologies and also all of the techniques that have worked in the past. On repeat visits she will go over everything that was discussed on previous visits and how the medications are working or not. She is the first doctor who has shown me understanding, empathy, and courtesy. I would and have recommended her to family members, friends, and people online looking for an amazing doctor.
Stay as far away from this office as you can. Dr. Saginaw is a good physician but her office staff is the worst I've ever experienced in any area of my life. In 1 year 7 months, I have never had anyone answer the phone or return a call. I've left countless messages to schedule appointments or get paperwork filled out and have never had any success getting through. I've actually had to drive to the office to make an appointment. At one appointment my husband and daughter arrived 20 minutes early for her appointment and sat in the waiting room so long that the office listed them as a no-show! They were waiting to be called back! Unbelievable. Another issue I had, we were going to be 15 minutes late for an appointment. I began calling the office to tell them 4 hours prior to the appointment time. I called 6x and left 4 messages. Never received a response so I assumed it was ok. Upon arrival I checked in, sat for 20 minutes and then was called to the front desk and informed (rather rudely) that we were listed as No-Show because the dr refuses to see anyone who's late. I was flabbergasted. I cannot wait to get out of this office!
9 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLone Star Family Care, 5700 E Interstate 20 Service Rd S, Willow Park, TX
Dr. Sara M Saginaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willow Park, TX.