Dr. Sara C Shuler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara C Shuler?

Wonderful doctor

Dr Shuler saved my life with her diagnosis of my unusual medical condition. In addition to her wonderful medical skills, she has a fabulous bedside manner and is always a pleasure to do business with. I would recommend her to anyone.

dr Shuler is the best doctor I have ever seen she's awesome

Dr. Shular was the best neurologist I have seen. She was thorough and knowledgeable. She saw immediately that I needed help and went out of her way to provide immediate testing and diagnosis. I would recommend her to anyone needing a knowledgeable neurologist.

Not her problem...

I've been to four doctors now for migraines/sinus issues...1 allergist, 1 ENT (sinus specialist), 1 ENT (allergy specialist), and Dr. Shuler (where I was referred by the allergy ENT). Apparently, despite the fact that I've been on 15+ allergy meds with no positive results and was told by 3 allergy/sinus docs that my problem is not allergy related, she said it was. And that was that. Not her problem. I just tried to reschedule with a different doctor from the practice, and the guy who answered the phone was extremely snotty. I'll be finding a different group of doctors.

Visit

Thank God for Dr. Shuler

I went unconscious while walking, fell, hit my head, messed up the left side of my body, dismissed from the hospital as "reason unknown". Went to 2 different hospitals multiple times and 12 doctors for nearly 2 years. Couldn't work, had to retire disable. My Doctor #13 was Dr. Shuler. She figured out what was wrong with me. It was something extremely rare and she got it just right. I have a restricted but good quality of life now all because God led me to Dr. Sara Shuler and she was far more brilliant than the other 12 doctors I had been sent to.

Horrible experience

I would avoid these people like the plague. I was referred by my physician, scheduling an appointment was a nightmare. My referring physician commented about never seeing such disorganization. When I did finally get an appointment, I arrive only to be told my appointment was the following week. While the doctor may in fact be good, the office staff was completely inept. Luckily, my referring physician is sending me to another group. AVOID this practice!