Very great

Dr. Spinner-Block is amazing. I have four children in her care. The appointments are pretty quick for well visits, which is good as I don’t spend all day at the doctors office. She is very knowledgeable and answers any questions I have about my kids. Very well organized and detailed.

Friendly

We are new parents with lots of questions and Dr. Spinner-Block takes the time out to answer our questions no matter how absurd they are. Sometimes we feel like she is rushing thru the appointment but there have been several times when she will spend adequate amount of time discussing our concerns. While she is nice and the only one of the many doctors we have seen in the practice, I would switch doctors if I find someone else is willing to spend more time with us.

Best doctor ever. Very interested in my son and very thorough. A godsend.

Very satisfied

I've been taking my two daughters to Dr. Spinner Block for over a year and am so confident in her. My husband and I are both nurses and have somewhat high expectations of our pediatrician, Dr. Spinner Block more than met them. She's smart, confident and has a great bed side manner. She is wonderful with my children, gets down to their level and really interacts with them. She recently gave us sleep advice for our youngest and it worked after many efforts did not. I highly recommend this MD and am glad we found her.

Dr. Sara N Spinner-Block is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reisterstown, MD.