Dr. Sara C Stimsonriahi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara C Stimsonriahi?

Amazing doctor. The best PCP I have ever had,the best bedside manner.

Warm, Compassionate Physician

My husband has been going to Dr. Stimson for approx. 3-4 yrs, and is always raving about her after each visit. She spends quality time with him, and she will followup with him about his lab work by calling him at home. Afew times when she has called for him, I answered the phone, and I could tell from her voice that she had a genuine, personal interest in him. Quite impressive! I hate long drives (my husband drives 40 min. to her office-for me that's long);otherwise I would go to her, too.

ordered unnessary tests for a baby

parents beware. don't just listen to the doctor and do your own research.

Dr. Stimson is a people's doc. She is able to diagnose the problem and knows how to treat it with as little medication as possible to bring about the needed changes. She has followed up by phone with me several times on blood results and gives answers to questions on the spot.

Dr. Sara C Stimsonriahi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.