Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sara S Behrens has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Sara S Behrens has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Sara S Behrens has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 8
She operated my husband however after surgery we never saw her again and each time one of other members of her group visited my husband however a patient always wants to see his original surgeon , he still has pain on his hip after 8 months and it seems it never heal!!!! They want to just operate you ,charge insurance and then leave you alone with all your pain and discomfort !!!!
Dr Sara Strebe did a great job on my knee surgery, but it was 12 weeks before I saw her again. She failed to show up to each of my four follow up appointment except for the last appointment when she asked me to change practices with her. I declined and found a doctor that actually treated me like a human being, not a lab experiment.
14 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGeorgia Orthopaedic Trauma Institute, 840 Pine St Ste 500, Macon, GA
Dr. Sara S Behrens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.