Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sara L Wheeler
Sara L Wheeler is a Doctor primarily located in Exton, PA. He speaks English.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 13
Office took pains to structure my appointment as a medical visit when I simply saw her for a specialist referral and to pick up a lab report. This type of costly practice directs up the cost of medical insurance and resulted in unnecessary high out of pocket costs for patienta. I would never recommend them.
Dr Wheeler is an excellent knowledgeable doctor who safely delivered my baby. Her bedside manner leaves something to be desired. During my pre-natal visits she told me I was gaining way too much weight, and when I tried to show her a food journal/exercise log to see how I could take her input to heart and make any necessary changes, she had no interest in really helping me, saying only that at the end of it all, it was a bigger baby I would have to push out and how terrible that would be. My baby was stuck face-up during delivery and after four hours of pushing commented "we have to get the baby out before there isn't a baby to get out." They used a suction to turn him, and her skill in this was excellent, but leading up to the use of it she was taking time to show me the device rather than really explain to me why she needed to do it positives/negatives to doing so, etc. In the end, I'm nothing but grateful to her for my happy, healthy child and if you can overlook her sometimes abrasive commentary she is a ultimately a good doctor.
Dr. Wheeler's bedside manner is poor. I had several unusual symptoms I wanted to discuss with her during my annual exam but as I attempted to work through them with her she condescendingly laughed at me and my questions to obtain clarification on treatments she was proposing. Will look for a new obgyn. Very calous, clinical, "you are just a number" approach.
Dr. Wheeler was supposed to deliver my grandchild - the nurse, Donna did all the work - Dr. Wheeler breezed in and out once and then came in at the very end and was talking on the phone just before the delivery. Very poor bedside manner. Donna had to turn the baby or we would have been looking at a c-section. We will be finding new doc. for next baby.
Sara L Wheeler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions491 John Young Way Main Line Health Ctr, Exton, PA
Take a minute to learn about Sara L Wheeler in this video.
Sara L Wheeler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Exton, PA.