Have you seen Dr. Sarabjit K Singh?

Mrs. Beck

My husband had a mild heart attack and was put in Memorial Hospital just before Christmas 2013. He had Gemcare at the time. This ?doctor? came in late one evening when I wasn't there to ask him questions and told my husband, while he was under morphine, he was going into surgery first thing the next morning and they were putting in a stent. NO options were explained. It was just done. I knew nothing about it until I called the nurses' station early that morning and was told he was in surgery. My husband has Crohn's disease, Because of the stent he had to be placed on Plavix for a minimum of 6 months. Because of the Plavix he has had 10 blood transfusions, due to loss of blood, in the last 6 months. The Crohn's should have been taken into account BEFORE doing this procedure because there was another option available. When we went for a follow up visit Dr. SarabJIT "SAM" Singh told us that my husband needed a heart valve replacement, which he did indeed need, BUT, when we told him that we were changing insurances at the first of the year he couldn't get us out of the office fast enough. Turns out there is another surgeon in town with a similar name and that is SarabjEEt "Chandra" Singh with Central Cardiology who is the excellent surgeon and the one that our new insurance covered. Oh, and the problem with the blood loss, it could have been avoided had the surgeon only done an angioplasty and not put in the stent to pad his income. This has been confirmed by his cardiologist and the heart surgeons at USC. If we had had this surgeon when it came time to do my husband's heart valve replacement this surgeon would have tried to do it with the old open heart procedure so he could keep the income for himself instead of referring him to USC. My husband was too weak to have his heart and lungs stopped for the surgery and his excellent surgeon, Dr. Purewal, referred him to USC for the new and much less invasive Trans Aortic Valve Replacement procedure, which is done similarly to an angioplasty. If this ?surgeon? had the option, I have no doubt he would have opted to do the procedure himself to keep the income and my husband would have died on the table. This is scary stuff and this surgeon should not be allowed to practice. I suppose that is why he has the contract with the California Department of Corrections to work on the prisoners.

Go for this one

This doctor is so thorough and so experienced. He is truly the best you can find in town. Thank you.

Birth Control

Dr. Sarabjit K Singh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.