Dr. Sarabjit S Purewal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarabjit S Purewal?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

I felt upset, after such invasive action taken by Dr.purwal who was in such a huge hurry to recycle human beings through the icu; the most important part of judgement is the readings of the tee and that Dr.purwal told me without surgery that I would die soon. Come to find out the readings were overlooked I suppose because Purwal cutting then sawing my chest and prying it open that all the hard work could have been avoided. Only if Purwal took extra time to look at the findings of all the tests they did. He would have realized that I didnt need surgery. I have had brain surgery also but let me tell you cardiac surgery was the hardest think you could ever imagine to go through. It's do-able with extreme untreatable pain and uncomfortableness, after they basically drag you out of bed hurting you on accident of course but still hurting you thinking they are helping to get you oout of bed. Ive never felt so rushed as I did when I was in ICU under Purwals "care", After you get through all that which you will hopefully, then comes the depression of not being able to care for yourself ad having to depend on someone else to do everything and even then still you cannot hide from the sneezing, Coughs and natural thing such as going to the bathroom #1 hurts a bit, #2 hurts so bad i thought my chest was going to pop my heart out.

ok

S PURWALL Surgeon could slow down a bit during visits. Things that are important, I felt rushed and could never get just at least another answer to my questions. He could be more thorough on the other side which is the office. After surgery at memorial they were trying way to early to send you out of ICU and send you home just as quick from a reg floor. Nurses at memorial were nort there to work they mostly just gossip. I almost went hours over my dose time. DO NOT DO SURGERY AT MEMORIAL.

Dr. Sarabjit S Purewal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.