Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarada Krishnamurthy has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 11
she is probabaly the worst doctor we have ever consulted. she had given wrong treatment to many other people that we know at least 29 patients in our area and few of them died due to that. she does not seem to been a truly education doctor. please avoid her. thanks ! please feel free to post your questions or any other help needed I ready to help to avoid getting trapped in such wrong peoples' hands.
Underwent cancer treatment with this Doc. She forces procedures on the patient, even if the patient is not willing. She was very hostile after the patient hesitated to accept for implant of an instrument in the patient's body. Her diagnosis was also wrong. She didn't respect or even consider her peers (other docs with same expertise) opinions on the patient condition. I feel her ego is bigger than her expertise in the field. She has no respect for the patients.
31 Years Experience
Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research
Graduated in 1987
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Sarada Krishnamurthy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIsosceles Dizon Garbes Md, 3612 Seneca St, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Sarada Krishnamurthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.